DragonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Corrupt Wish Game!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Corrupt Wish Game! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Corrupt Wish Game!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Damn, youre good D:<

Granted. Stitch was stolen by Narwhals, while they were singing Israel's national anthem. Muslims from all over the world decided to overthrow obama by throwing weed all over the white house. Stitch then ripped the Narwhal's guts out, and fed them to a stray pig. The pig vomitted them out 6.9 minutes later, and then a dog came and licked it up.

I wish i was a moderator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:22 pm

Granted, but suddenly, Jack the Rapper came back to life. Instead of hunting cheese in the dark alleyways of Candyland, he began to hunt... Moderators on online forums! Ohnoes! Whatevs shall we do? 3: *Michy runs away to Disneyland* But all was not lost! For PRESIDENT OBAMA, from all the awesome youtube videos, zoomed through the snugglenet and... Um. Got DDOS'd.

Yeah.

Sad.

And thus, the new continent of BoratKazakhstan was born, bringing the intelligence levels of everyone down to cheerleader-standard, and accidentally setting off Russia's storage of Weapons Of Mass Destruction.

I wish for a cupcake.

Cali
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirby Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Granted----
It was so small that when the greatest scientist looked at it he realized that it was not a cupcake but in teal life a really small piece of cheese that was later eaten by a kid named Keven. Keven later vomited at the site of a Mouse eating all his swiss cheese. Cali on the other hand loved mice and went up and Looted it. then she stuck it in kevins mouth killing him then Kirby inherited element story FTW then all the world went into piece. all b/c cali wanted a cupcake.

Congratz cali you made me ruler of da world

On the other hand --------

I wish that thsi topic was locked

Kirby
Admin
Admin

https://dragonms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirby Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Granted but kirby was hte one to lock it FTW

Kirby
Admin
Admin

https://dragonms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum